Need Motivation to Exercise? Check out the Faculty & Staff Fitness Training Program
The Exercise Science Major is offering personal training for all faculty, staff, Emeriti, and spouses/significant others. Get 10 sessions of training for free plus a discounted SERC semester membership.
The Faculty and Staff Fitness Program (F.A.S.T.) requires the following for participation:
- Meet with your assigned exercise mentor to Complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q+) and Client Information Form to determine participant clearance to exercise and undergo a resting blood pressure and heart rate assessment
- Meet with your exercise mentor to discuss health and fitness-related goals
- Complete a minimum of two Health Assessments
- Complete a minimum of 10 Personal Training sessions with your exercise mentor by the end of the semester, with five of them by mid-semester
- Purchase a semester-long SERC membership (special discount pricing is available)