Management of Campus ID Cards Transition to BITS
Management of the campus ID card program is transitioning from BASC to BITS in partnership with the Conrad Welcome Center.
Beginning Wednesday, September 8 here’s how to obtain a SUNY Brockport ID and related services:
NEW Students, faculty, and staff - Reuest an ID by using the Get app (by Cbord) Students must have an established Net ID, password, and be registered for classes. Faculty/Staff must have an established NET ID and password.
- New Faculty/Staff will pick ID cards up in the Human Resources Office.
- All new students will receive their ID cards through the mail..
- Lost or stolen ID card - Deactivate your card within the GET app. Visit the Conrad Welcome Center (Parking & Transportation Services) for a temporary card or a replacement. The replacement fee is $25. Payment methods accepted include cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
- Temporary cards - These cards will be issued by visiting Parking & Transportation Services weekdays from 8 am - 3:30 pm. After 3:30 pm, students should see Residential Life.
- Contractors - Please visit the Conrad Welcome Center (Parking & Transportation office). Contractors must be escorted by a project coordinator.
- Departments requesting specialty badges, visit our ID card webpage.