COVID Testing Hours - Labor Day Week (Week of Sept. 6)
COVID Testing located in Brockway Hall will be closed on Monday, September 6.
Testing will be offered additional days and hours this week:
- Monday, September 6: CLOSED
- Tuesday, September 7: 10 am - 6 pm
- Wednesday, September 8: 9 am - 5 pm
- Thursday, September 9: 10 am - 2 pm
In an effort to reduce wait times, we are recommending the following schedule:
For vaccinated individuals with the last names starting with:
- A-L, please attend pool testing the first or second week of each month.
- M-Z, please attend pool testing the third or fourth week of each month.
Testing is walk-in ONLY and no registration is required.
As previously announced, unvaccinated individuals, as well as those employees who have not voluntarily provided proof of vaccination to Human Resources, are required to participate in weekly surveillance testing. These individuals can attend testing at any time during the testing hours of operation noted above. Proof of vaccination can be shown by visiting the fourth floor of the Allen Administration Building or by emailing a copy of your CDC vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org