Resources for Returning To Campus
As we continue to navigate pandemic life and what that looks like on campus, the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity gathered a variety of resources to help in the transition back to in-person teaching and life during COVID.
The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) is a nationally recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, post-docs, and graduate students.
They provide a variety of virtual programs and resources including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
To claim your free Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
- Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. @brockport.edu)
- Go to your institution email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.