Summer COVID-19 Guidance
On behalf of the Office of Human Resources, below is the current guidance on COVID-19 guidance for the SUNY Brockport community during the upcoming summer months.
On behalf of the Office of Human Resources
Based on SUNY’s guidance, please note the following for summer 2021:
- Vaccinated individuals who voluntarily present visual confirmation of their vaccination status are not required to be tested every week this summer. Weekly testing will continue for unvaccinated individuals. If a vaccinated individual is not willing to provide visual proof of vaccination, the individual will be required to participate in weekly testing.
- Although our testing schedule is significantly less than normal during the summer, we are still mandated to test 100% of employees that come to campus each week. If you are coming to campus at all during the week, please make every effort to participate in testing. Testing is on a walk-in basis so there is no need to register and schedule an appointment.
- The summer testing schedule is:
- Tuesdays: Noon – 4 pm (Location: SERC)
- Wednesdays:8 am – Noon (Location: SERC)
Daily Symptom Checker
Employees must continue to complete the Daily Symptom Checker on any day they are conducting work for SUNY Brockport — whether on campus or working remotely. Employees do not need to complete the Daily Symptom Checker on days they are not scheduled to work, which includes approved leaves, holidays, and while using time off accruals.
Vaccination Visual Verification
- Vaccinated employees can provide visual confirmation of their vaccine status in one of the following ways:
- Visit the Office of Human Resources (Allen Administration Building, 4th floor) Monday through Friday, between 8 am and 4 pm, to provide visual verification of your CDC Vaccination Card.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Any questions should be sent to email@example.com.